Champagne Ardenne Weather and Climate
- The oceanic climate of ths region is mostly mild: 2°C in January, 18°C in July, with an annual average of about 10°C. It rains more often in Ardennes and Haute-Marne, and the climate there is more rigorous.
- It rains more between November and March.
- During the summertime there are many thunderstorms and winters are long and generally cold.
- It snows for 20 to 30 days each year.
- Roads are covered with ice for 70 to 80 days each year.
- Winds are generally gentle except in winter.
||Summer: 18°c, Winter 2°c.
||1,500 hours per year.
||Between 550 and 700 mm per year. (Ardennes and Haute-Marne: between 1,000 to 1,200 mm per year)