- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Mas Provençal, 15m pool, 4000 sq m of landscaped gardens5Alpes-Maritimes (06)
Kermarch Village - Gite complex11Côtes-d'Armor (22)
Mas Fauvette - Domaine du Colombier3Gard (30)
Pretty Equestrian Property - 45 Acres own Grounds -4Tarn-et-Garonne (82)
A Comfortable Family Home on the Edge of Tarbes6Hautes-Pyrénées (65)
New-Project Outstanding Megeve Chalet7Haute-Savoie (74)
Luxurious Architect Designed Villa Located Between Burgundy and Alsace in a Charming "Village Comtois"5Haute-Saône (70)
Rural House in a Calm Setting with Separate Accomodation3Gers (32)