- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
House under Restoration with Structural Work State Nine3Charente-Maritime (17)
LA HAUTE BARBERIE - Home and Income11Manche (50)
Luxury Contemporary Gascony House with views of Pyrenees mountains4Hautes-Pyrénées (65)
Luxury 2 Bed Town House with Pool in Centre of Narbonne2Aude (11)
WATER MILL ESTATE SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION AND WITH AN ESTABLISHED INCOME7Tarn-et-Garonne (82)
Gracious Home with with River Frontage in Heart of Market Town, Immaculate Condition5Landes (40)
Superb Views for an Immaculate House6Haute-Garonne (31)
ATYPICAL 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING-POOL4Seine-Maritime (76)
LARGE VILLAGE HOUSE6Indre-et-Loire (37)