- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Beautiful Village Home & Gite business7Morbihan (56)
Mill, 315m² with Gîte, Beautiful Area, 7ha Land, Pool, O'bldgs, Equestrian6Indre (36)
Immaculate large 3 bedroom stone house with two award winning 3 star rated Gîtes5Dordogne (24)
Detached Villa with gite & pool. 5 mins from sea. Great gite rental potential3Hérault (34)
2 bed apartment2Var (83)
Renovated 2 Bed House2Dordogne (24)
Spacious 5 bedroom town house with garage & huge vaulted cellar near Cognac5Charente-Maritime (17)
New Development on Palm Beach in Cannes2Alpes-Maritimes (06)
Charming villa with 3 bedrooms for sale in a village near seaside3Hérault (34)
Lovingly restored old schoolhouse situated on the edge of the Pyrenees foothills3Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)