- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Smart Bungalow3Haute-Garonne (31)
Detached Stone Cottage in the Countryside3Côtes-d'Armor (22)
Charming little cottage+ 2 gites, pool, Black Périgord, beautiful setting7Dordogne (24)
Residence les 5 Elements Gite Compex with 3 Apartments4Gard (30)
LIVE THE GOOD LIFE: INCOME GENERATING 7ha DOMAIN with HOUSE, GITE, B&B, CAMPING7Corrèze (19)
A Spacious Studio Apartment in a Sought after Location, Close to the Lake of Chatel.StudioHaute-Savoie (74)
Fully established Gite complex business23Lot (46)
Apartment with 'Chambre Cabine', South Facing Balcony and Ski Locker.1Haute-Savoie (74)
Modern new house3Loir-et-Cher (41)
New South Facing Architect House With Fantastic Views2Pas-de-Calais (62)