- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Beautiful Groundfloor Apartment (T3) Near Biarritz, Atlantic Coast & Pyrenees2Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
Rural House2Haute-Garonne (31)
Stunning Gascon Farmhouse with Large Barns, Pool and Views5Gers (32)
Highly successful, long-established gite complex of 5 individual houses18Vendée (85)
Bistrot du Coin- Excellent Business Opportunity in Popular Village Location2Orne (61)
Detached Renovated Stone-Built House6Puy-de-Dôme (63)
18 acres + 7000 sqm building 40 mn GRENOBLE 1h30 LYON High 1500 m south exposure99Isère (38)
Mougins - Walking Distance to the Center6Alpes-Maritimes (06)
MANOR HOUSE 16th century completely new 14 rooms 350 m26Allier (03)
Fully renovated ancient pigeonnier in Tarn et Garonne3Tarn-et-Garonne (82)