- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Spacious Family Home with Gite, Outbuildings, Land and Far Reaching Views7Mayenne (53)
Building Land for Sale0Morbihan (56)
Charming House on the Edge of the Forest6Maine-et-Loire (49)
Dreamy Chartreuse with Mountain Views and 7.6 Hectares8Gers (32)
Two Story Villa3Var (83)
Beautiful Renovated Barn in Parklands with 3 Fishing Lakes4Dordogne (24)
Superb 4 Bed 2 Period Property with over 4 Acres of Gardens and Pasture4Haute-Garonne (31)
Highly Successful, Long-Established Gite Complex of 5 Individual Houses18Vendée (85)
House for Renovation1Haute-Vienne (87)
New Development on Palm Beach in Cannes2Alpes-Maritimes (06)