- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Les Noyers - Lovely Gascon Farmhouse with apartment, pool & views of Pyrenees6Haute-Garonne (31)
Charming House, Studio & Pool in Charming Village3Alpes-de-Haute-Provence (04)
Profitable Pyrenees Ski Chalet and Guest house7Hautes-Pyrénées (65)
Barn for conversion | Near Normandy Landing Beaches4Manche (50)
Converted Barn, 4 Furnished Gites and Pool7Lot (46)
Spacious Farmhouse and Barns Overlooking the Pyrenees6Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
A Beautiful Apartment in Heart of Provence2Bouches-du-Rhône (13)
Pretty Detached 4-Bed Cottage4Côtes-d'Armor (22)
Spacious 5 bedroom town house with garage & huge vaulted cellar near Cognac5Charente-Maritime (17)
A Delightful & Recently Renovated Maison De Maître with Guest Cottage,Mountain Views & 2 ha6Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)