- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Country Property with 2 gites9Charente-Maritime (17)
Maisonette in the very heart of Historical Albi2Tarn (81)
Maison de Maitre near Mediterranean coast6Aude (11)
Fully renovated ancient pigeonnier in Tarn et Garonne3Tarn-et-Garonne (82)
Les Terrasse De la Vanoise Luxury 5 Bed Penthouse Duplex5Savoie (73)
2 Bed Apartment in Juan Les Pins2Alpes-Maritimes (06)
Tastefully renovated stone house in the heart of the hilltop Bastide of Beauville3Lot-et-Garonne (47)
Two Bed Apartment in Marseillan2Hérault (34)
Restored House3Haute-Garonne (31)
Beautiful riverside converted water mill with a gite7Sarthe (72)