- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Gorgeous old stone 5 bedroom home FABULOUS views, largeheated saltwater pool5Aude (11)
Charming detached 4-bedroom family home for sale in the town of Gueugnon4Saône-et-Loire (71)
Stunning Riverside manoir5Lot (46)
VILLA - BED & BREAKFAST PROVENCE SAULT IN THE MIDDLE OF LAVENDER FIELDS6Vaucluse (84)
Manor House: Family home,second home, possible Chambres D'Hotes.8Charente-Maritime (17)
2 bed apartment2Var (83)
Last Floor Loft -Apartment - in the Heart of the Old Port4Bouches-du-Rhône (13)
Exceptional location in Luberon for this property3Vaucluse (84)
Lizonne Valley, Splendid Area 540m² Habitable, 12 Bedrooms12Charente (16)