- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Luxury Modern House with a Stunning Panoramic View in the Heart of Monts D'or4Rhône (69)
3 Bed Mobile Home (Irm Luminosa) on Sw France Holiday Park3Lot-et-Garonne (47)
Renovated Country House Retaining Character Features6Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
Calm and Serenity for this Bungalow with its 2 Lakes and its4Charente (16)
Exceptional Water Mill in Pretty Park, 7 ha of Land11Tarn-et-Garonne (82)
Cap D'antibes - Walking Distance from the Beach4Alpes-Maritimes (06)
3 Bed Family Apartment with Parking & Balcony on 5/6 Floor | Outskirts of Paris | Great Access to Centre | Rental Potent…3Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Duplex House in a Recent T3 Type Secure Residence2Lot-et-Garonne (47)
Country House with Possible One Level Living4Allier (03)