- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Successful gite/B&B business. Stunning mountain views, close to Med and skiing!14Pyrénées-Orientales (66)
18th Century Chateau Situated North of Pau6Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
Magnificent Country House12Haute-Vienne (87)
Traditional Beautifully Renovated Burgundian Farmhouse6Côte-d'Or (21)
Traditional 19th century stone-built Burgundy house next to "canal de Bourgogne"2Yonne (89)
Luxurious 1st Floor Corner Apartment 15mins from Tours2Indre-et-Loire (37)
Architect Renovated House in a Prime Position with Spectacular Views4Gers (32)
Plot of LandUnknownGers (32)
2009 South Facing Purpose Built Villa3Haute-Garonne (31)