- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Hamlet House Near Amenities2Indre (36)
Farmhouse Gite Complex & Campsite on 2 acres between Carcassonne & Mirepoix15Aude (11)
Beautifully and fully renovated farmhouse in South Burgundy4Saône-et-Loire (71)
Holiday Gite Longere4Sarthe (72)
Charming house, 5 gîtes, studio, chambre d'amis, heated pool, fantastic location13Nièvre (58)
Beautifully restored 4 Bedroom Gite4Loire-Atlantique (44)
Guest House B&B & Gite Business.Pink Granite coast with views of sea & Sept Iles7Côtes-d'Armor (22)
Stunning Renovated house with several apartments (gite rental potential)7Savoie (73)
ATTRACTIVE 4 BED VILLAGE PROPERTY WITH GARAGE4Charente-Maritime (17)
Pleasant and comfortable renovated House in Luberon3Vaucluse (84)