- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
A Handsome Maison De Maitre with 2 Hectares of Land4Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
Two Stone Built Detached Houses with Proven Income - Got To Be Seen6Dordogne (24)
Single Storey House4Charente-Maritime (17)
Villa QUILLAN South facing, Gas CH, views Gardens Garage Amenities Midi-Pyrénées4Aude (11)
Two Bed Apartment in Marseillan2Hérault (34)
18th century presbytery currently run as B&B6Vienne (86)
Spacious Lot river valley home with pool, double garage & landscaped gardens5Lot (46)
2-Bed Riverside Apartment in Luxurious Historic Building, South-West France, Charente2Charente (16)
Mas de l'Olivier5Hérault (34)
Detached Village House4Lot-et-Garonne (47)