- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Very Pretty Property, in a Quiet Area, Near a Fishing Area3Charente (16)
Apartment in Pézenas Center of Town2Hérault (34)
Established B&B with Separate Owners Accommodation - Gite Complex Potential5Deux-Sèvres (79)
Lovely detached villa with pool & lovely views5Aude (11)
Pretty Studio with South-Facing Balcony, on the Ski-Bus Route in Morzine.StudioHaute-Savoie (74)
No agency Fees - Beautiful Stone Character House with pool. Reduced Price!5Dordogne (24)
Single Storey House3Charente-Maritime (17)
Stone Village House with Majestic Views4Aude (11)
10 Mn Walk from the Centre Town, Nice Contemporary House off3Charente (16)
A beautiful stone house in the foothills of the Pyrenees with gite potential4Haute-Garonne (31)