- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
3 double bed apartment in the Bastide of Carcassonne3Aude (11)
ATYPICAL 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING-POOL4Seine-Maritime (76)
Immaculate large 3 bedroom stone house with two award winning 3 star rated Gîtes5Dordogne (24)
Le Manoir & Le Lodge - lock down here is heaven.6Calvados (14)
Quiet Duplex Apartment, Toulouse Aerospace campus2Haute-Garonne (31)
Highly successful, long-established gite complex of 5 individual houses18Vendée (85)
Apartment in Pézenas Center of Town2Hérault (34)
Chateau/Castle XIX to restore, surrounded by vineyards in the beautiful Tarn3Tarn (81)
Detached Village House - multi use propertyUnknownOrne (61)
Large House and Profitable Business (Tourist Attraction) Nouvelle-Aquitaine7Haute-Vienne (87)