- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
House with established gite & fishing business-3 Lakes (Specimen Carp & Coarse)7Dordogne (24)
Lovingly restored old schoolhouse situated on the edge of the Pyrenees foothills3Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
Traditional Chalet Style House with Pool4Gers (32)
VILLA - BED & BREAKFAST PROVENCE SAULT IN THE MIDDLE OF LAVENDER FIELDS6Vaucluse (84)
Pretty Detached 4-Bed Cottage4Côtes-d'Armor (22)
Les Vallées -versatile rural complex, business opportunities or family living8Mayenne (53)
A Modern and Spacious One Bedroom Apartment Close to the Panthiaz Ski Lift1Haute-Savoie (74)
Stunning detached 3-bedroom house plus 2-bedroom gite, Manageable garden with pool5Charente (16)
Le Bois de Capra Scorsa Holiday Village Project of 5 Luxury Villas15Haute-Corse (2B)