- The Aquitaine region is a major centre of communication which offers lots of transport facilities to the rest of France, and main European cities.
- Bordeaux the capital of Aquitaine is located only 350 miles southwest of Paris.
- Aquitaine is only 1h55 mins by plane from United Kingdom thanks to the low costs companies operating through the airports of Bordeaux, Pau, Biarritz and Bergerac.
- Aquitaine also disposes of an excellent rail network allowing travelers to visit and pass the 5 departments including the well-known TGV Atlantique.
- We can also notice the harbours of Bordeaux and Bayonne added to an excellent road network including the incontrovertible 560 kilometres of motorways to satisfy the most demanding visitors and inhabitants.
Nice House with Land3Creuse (23)
Huge town house with gite potential in South of France (80km from Med coast)12Gard (30)
Renovated Stone-built 3-Bed Character House3Haute-Vienne (87)
18C Equestrian Estate, with 20 ha in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty6Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64)
Attractive 4 bed village house with gite and heated pool5Lot-et-Garonne (47)
Beautifully renovated Maison de Maitre with enclosed gardens. Priced to sell4Vienne (86)
3 Bed Home with Pool & Terrace. Holiday Home or Potential Gite in Cathar Country3Aude (11)
Farmhouse Gite Complex & Campsite on 2 acres between Carcassonne & Mirepoix15Aude (11)
Characterful Farmhouse with Heated Infinity Pool, Tennis Court, Small Lake and 1.3 Hectares4Landes (40)
Thriving and profitable gites complex with turnover of €50,000+11Vienne (86)