There are many ways to get to Franche-Comté. To fly there, you have to land in Lyon or Mulhouse. Here is some information on these airports.
Lyon-Saint-Exupéry international airport
- It is located 25 km from Lyon.
- From the U.S: Flights with a stop at the Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport depart from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, L.A, Miami, New York JFK, Newark Liberty, Oakland, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
- Paris CDG - Lyon flight: 1 hour.
- At the airport, the Lyon - Saint Exupéry TGV station provides direct links with several French cities including Paris, as well as major destinations in the Rhône-Alpes including Aix les Bains, Annecy, Chambéry, Grenoble, Montélimar and Valence.
- Contact details: www.lyonaeroports.com
- From Montbéliard: a 60-minute drive. An international airport serving more than 25 destinations worldwide. It is orginal since operated by 2 countries.
- Only holiday destinations like: Croatia, Tunisia, Corsica, Crete, Balearic Islands, Senegal...
- Contact details: www.aeroportdolejura.com