Midi-Pyrénées Road Network and Travel
This region boasts a huge network of motorways linking it to the West and North of the country as weel as to Spain and Andorra where many holidaymakers go shopping to save money in duty-free shops. Here is a list of the main motorways in the Midi-Pyrénées region of France:
- A20 between Montauban, Cahors, Brive, Limoges and Paris
- A61 between Carcassonne, Montpellier, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Genève and Barcelone
- A62 between Bordeaux, Nantes, Paris and Rennes
- A64 between Tarbes, Lourdes, Pau, Bayonne, St Sébastien, Bilbao and Madrid
- A66 between Pamiers and Foix
- A68 between Albi and Rodez
- A75 between Béziers, Clermont-Ferrand and Millau
From the UK : Eurotunnel has four departures every hour between Folkestone and Calais during the high season. The trip lasts approximately 35 minutes.
To draw up a road list and visualize your route in detail: see the Mappy website or the Michelin website.