There are many ways to get to Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To fly there, you have to land in Lille, (Calais, Le Touquet) Paris or Brussels. Here is some more information.
Lille airport: companies and destinations
- B.M.i: Flights from Leeds. Aigle Azur: Algiers. Air Algérie: Algiers.
- Air France: Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Clermont Ferrand, Figari (Corsica), Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Nice, Palma (Spain), Strasbourg, Toulouse and Venice (Italy).
- Atlas Blue: Morocco. Centralwings: Cracovia.
- Iberia: Madrid (from September 8, 2008 onwards). Royal Air Maroc: Casablanca.
- Air Via: Varna.
- AMC Airlines: Hurghada.
- Dubrovnik Airline: Dubrovnik et Split.
- Europe Airpost: Athènes.
- Pegasus Airlines: Bodrum et Izmir.
- Ryanair: Marseille (from October 27, 2008 onwards).
- Sky Airlines: Antalya.
- XL Airways: Agadir, Bodrum, Corfou, Djerba, Faro, Heraklion, Malaga, Marrakech, Monastir et Palma.
Lille Airport is located just 15 minutes from the city. It welcomed 1,052,000 passengers in 2007. It is growing by approx. 100,000 passengers each year.
It is also served by the following motorways: A1 Paris-Lille, A25 Dunkerque-Lille, A23 Valenciennes-Lille, ... It is close to belgium and a stone throw from Lille city centre. Shuttles operate between the city, its train stations and the aiport.
- Le Touquet Airport offers flights to Brighton and Shoreham. It receives on average 6,000 passengers per year.
- Calais-Dunkerque Airport receives on average 18,000 passengers per year.
Another solution: fly through Parisian Airports
More than 85 million passengers per year travel through Paris Ile-de-France main facilities: Roissy and Orly airports, Paris-Issy-les-Moulineaux Heliport.
Charles de Gaulle International Airport also known as Roissy Airport is one of the world's main aviation centres as well as France's main airport. It also is the no. 1 freight airport in France. In terms of passengers, Charles de Gaulle Airport ranked second last year in Europe with 59,919,383 passengers.
Orly Airport: After Roissy Airport, Orly airport is also an international airport with 25 622 152 passengers last year. It is the second largest airport in Paris since Roissy CDG airport was built.