Thanks to its location at the gates of Uk, many visitors cross the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region which then owes to provide the travellers with a wide range of accommodation.
- 156,400 commercial beds for 38.9 overnight stays a year.
- Outdoor accommodation represents 100,047 bedrooms distributed in 340 camp sites.
- 1,100 self-catering cottages are approved by Gîtes de France.
- The area accounts for 407 homologated hotels or 17,030 bedrooms amongst which 52% have 2 stars while both 1 star and 4 star hotels are scarcer.
- Some luxury hotels are part of the Relais & Chateaux label and offer accommodation of highest quality within outstanding surroundings, sometimes even putting a private beach at the guests disposal.
|Public surveys show the following cities are among those most appreciated by visitors:|
|3||Arras||4||Boulogne Sur Mer|
|5||Le Touquet Paris Plage||6||Saint Omer|