Accessing Nord-Pas-de-Calais is possible in many ways. Its road network, one of the most developped amongst French regions, allows the inhabitants to travel really swiftly.
The quality of the road network is outstanding, even the less frequented roads. Most cities have motorways allowing to avoid the city centre, that are free. All this allows a smooth and nice traffic in the region. How to travel to and in Nord-Pas-de-Calais:
- By using the Channel Tunnel.
- London > Arras (275 kms)
- Brussells > Arras (158 Kms)
- Paris > Arras (174 Kms), Calais (290 Kms)
- Rouen > Arras (195 Kms), Calais (215 Kms)
- Reims > Arras (170 Kms), Calais (275 Kms)
- Lille > Arras (50 Kms), Calais (115 Kms)