Nord-Pas-de-Calais is the region of "The Channel Tunnel". It also is the region where regional trains are most used in France.
- The region boasts big cities as well as a number of medium-sized ones. The rail network is linking the region to the rest of France, to Paris and to neighbouring countries as Belgium.
The Channel Tunnel allows you to travel from Folkestone to Calais in hardly 35 minutes.
If you come from France:
- Paris > Calais in 2hrs
- Paris > Arras in 50 minutes
- Regional trains in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
If you come from Abroad (Eurostar):
- London Waterloo > Calais Frethun in 1hr40
- Paris > Calais Frethun
- Brussels > Calais Frethun